Health and Safety Advisor
UK, Ealing | £38,000 + Car
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest civil engineering companies to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role will work alongside the existing Health and Safety Team across a range of sites throughout London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry and will have a focus on civils within large utilities and rail projects.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within civils, utilities, construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.