We're currently working with a Regional Contractor in the Kent area who working across a number residential construction projects. Our client has an excellent pipeline of work having just won a large and on going project within the construction sector. They are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to be based from Kent with travel around North Kent and Essex.
This is an excellent role that can offer great work life balance and continued progression.
- Encourage and promote safe systems of work, carry out risk assessments and method statements as necessary
- Carry out weekly site inspections across projects in the Kent and Essex area
- Maintain company training records - identify and arranging all training requirements as well as carrying out site inductions
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
- Proven track record in a similar role - at least 3 years experience in a similar Health and Safety role
- Prior experience in the construction sector
- Full Driving license
Reference Number: LO 13780