A leading global Consultancy company is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to support their client, a highly regarded events organisation based in West London. This is a 3-month contract on a full-time basis, Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm.
You will be responsible for supporting the Health and Safety Manager to ensure a comprehensive Health and Safety Management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals.
- Review RAMS, competencies and insurances
- Advise stakeholders on permit requirements
- Issue and monitor high risk permits
- Supporting the Manager with general H&S admin duties
- Promoting best practice.
- Experience within the property/construction sector is essential.
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- Experience with working from height & confined spaces
- Happy to hit the ground running.
- Effective communicator at senior level.