Shirley Parsons are working exclusively with a Construction organisation in the recruitment of a Health and Safety Advisor. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys an autonomously diary managed position with plenty of projects across the UK and the occasional European trip also. Our client is looking for someone engaging, has an in depth understanding of Health and Safety and has the ability to deliver actions in a constructive manner.
- Attend live construction environments to deliver advisory responsibilities including site inspections, training, Risk Assessments etc.
- Set high standards and lead by example when visible on site, support in creating a positive culture towards Health and Safety.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents if required.
- Manage your diary to utilise your time efficiently, risk managing each live site and prioritising appropriately.
- Role will be covering Nationally - therefore located in the Midlands is best suited for this position.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety within fast paced construction environments.
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate qualified.
- Confident in your approach - ability to stop actions if required but then offer consultation to develop the Health and Safety Awareness.
- Candidate must hold a Valid UK Driving Licence.