Are you a Health & Safety Advisor with a creative mindset, able to influence in meetings and come with a 'make it happen' streak? We are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor, qualified in occupational health and safety, such as a Masters, NVQ, BSC or NEBOSH national diploma, to continuously seek to improve efficiency and performance for one of the country's most reputable sporting bodies. You will review pre-construction and post-construction information, Construction Phase Plans and associated H&S documentation, as well as be a strong team player. You will lead Fire Risk Assessments for all companies premises, provide FM Support and work on a range of exciting projects. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work on a range of high profile sites and develop your career. So, if you are fully conversant with the CDM Regulations 2015, associated guidance and you have the ability to communicate effectively - Apply now!!
- Undertaking, monitoring, visits and site inspections / audits on behalf of the Client.
- Provide advice in the selection of suppliers and contractors.
- Lead the Projects & FM Health & Safety sub-committee.
- Manage the Fire Safety Working Group ensuring collaboration between Event Safety, FM and the Projects Team.
- Provide prompt, sensible, accurate health and safety advice at all levels across the business.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management.
- Qualification in occupational health and safety, such as a Masters, NVQ, BSC or NEBOSH national diploma.
- A thorough working knowledge of CDM regulation and associated legislation.
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple projects - Fire, Construction, FM
Job reference: JD13503