Shirley Parsons are working exclusively with one of the UK leading Construction Organisations to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor within their Groundworks division. Our client is well recognised as being a top performer in the build industry and have a record of promoting individuals and offering professional development within the business to their employees.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Groundwork Construction sites.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within Groundworks in preparation for build projects to take place.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
- A team player and leader but isn’t afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Shirley Parsons do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.