Health & Safety Advisor
Your new company
I am currently representing a civils contractor based in the Preston area for a Health & Safety advisor to join their team. This company have a portfolio of projects up to £5 million across the UK with their Head Office easily commutable from the M6 motorway.
Your new role
- You will conduct site audits and inspections across the companies sites.
- Update the training records and arrange training for operatives
- Build rapport with site teams to help promote a safety culture
- Help assist with Safety accreditation for the business
- Liaise with the Directors to promote Safety in the business
- Prepare, issue and deliver safety briefings
- Produce safety reports
This position would suit someone who is recently qualified in Health & Safety with some construction experience as full training will be provided. The company is willing to invest in Health & Safety qualifications and training for the right candidate.
Applicants must have a NEBOSH General and worked in the construction industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.