Health & Safety Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a property management company based in Manchester for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team. With over 100 properties across the Major Cities in the North and Midlands area and over £1 billion in assets this is great opportunity to work with a Health & Safety team and an organisation that support communities.
Your new role
As a Health & Safety Advisor you will:
- Investigate accidents and claims within your building portfolio
- Take the lead on all risk and compliance and ensure your buildings are safe
- Establish great relationships with operations managers and building teams
- Work closely with the Health & Safety team to ensure all documents and ways of working are streamlined to follow best practice
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this position you will have proven experience in a similar role, be NEBOSH qualified
- You will be confident to build strong relationships, a great communicator and enjoy working in a collaborative approach
- You will be highly organised
- Someone who has a consistent drive to review and improve process and identify smarter ways of working
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare, life assurance cover and much much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.