Health and Safety Advisor
£35,000-£45,000 (depending on experience) plus transport
A rapidly expanding and ambitious contractor is seeking to bolster its EHS function with the appointment of a HSE Advisor to be based on a flagship project in the North west. As this role develops, the requirement will be to be based across the North West on their projects in the region.
- Provide front line Health and Safety advice and guidance to the project teams
- Working autonomously and managing own workload
- Based on the company's flagship project in the North West, with excellent exposure to major contracting environments
- Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety with an excellent opportunity to influence key stakeholders
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a forward-thinking business
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum (ideally Construction)
- 3 Years+ H&S experience within construction or civil engineering based activities
- Full UK driving licence
- And understanding of CDM and safety management systems
Reference - ZB13137. Please contact Tayla.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.