We are currently working with a Consultancy in the recruitment of a Health and Safety Advisor to work with a major Construction Client of theirs. We are interested to speak to both experienced or newly graduated Health and Safety professionals looking for an opportunity in Health and Safety.
- To provide expert advice in Health, Safety and Environmental related issues on live Construction sites and maintain the H&S Management System.
- The responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues while present on an active construction site.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Write new processes, procedures and systems where appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Client facing representing the consultancy.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments – desirably Residential build.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
- Show integrity within their work, completing tasks to the best of their ability.
- A team player and leader but isn’t afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
Reference: FM - 12970