Health & Safety Advisor
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of an education client based in the Manchester area for a Health & Safety advisor on a temporary basis to provide support in all matters relating to Health & Safety
Your new role
- You will work with the Head of Health & Safety to proactively identify and develop health & safety plans and strategies
- Help develop a comprehensive health and safety training programme
- Attend and participate in all Health and Safety meetings including the local Faculty
- Create opportunities to promote awareness and positive attitudes to health & safety
- Recognise different strategies, which may be used to influence safety performance
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for the role applicants must hold a NEBOSH Diploma and be a chartered member of IOSH Must have experience of dealing with health and safety issues within a large complex organisation and experience of designing and delivering a range of health and safety training courses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.