Our client is an award-winning contractor who operates across the UK. They are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to provide support across a diverse portfolio of major projects in Manchester and the North West Region. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will primarily be based from offices in South Manchester but with regular travel. Our client acts as both principal and sub contractor so this is a fantastic opportunity to gain diverse experience.
Prior construction experience and a pragmatic, enthusiastic attitude is a must for candidates applying for this role.
- Reporting to the Group Health and Safety Director provide Health Safety and Environmental advice on a number of major construction projects
- Carry out Health and Safety audits to OHSAS 18001 standards, migrating to ISO 45001
- Supporting reporting on Health and Safety performance, support the team in driving compliance across the business and projects
- Carry out tool box talks and provide Health and Safety Training
- 2 years + experience in Health and Safety within the construction industry
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- IOSH Membership
- Can-do, pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude
Reference: LO 12803