- This is a home-based and autonomous role that will see you manage your own diary, covering multiple construction sites around Surrey ; including house building sites, commercial new-builds and large-scale refurbishments
- You will carry out an effective programme of site-based audits and inspections across this portfolio of projects, reporting back to the client on your findings and recommendations for improvements
- An important part of the role will be building effective relationships with site-based teams at the projects you are visiting, and influencing them effectively to facilitate a positive H&S culture
- Assisting with accident and incident investigations, and on-site H&S training as and when required
- NEBOSH Certificate is required as a minimum for this role; the NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be preferred
- Hands-on, relevant experience and knowledge of the construction industry is essential
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to H&S management, with the ability to build strong relationships with site-based teams
- Full UK driving license is required, as this is a mobile role across multiple construction sites.