One of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial sectors, is looking for H&S Advisor to join their team, covering projects regionally across the East Anglia and Northern Home Counties regions. This represents a great opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking company.
- Monitoring and developing H&S performance within your region against the company objectives, strategies, standards and procedures
- Advising stakeholders of all levels within the business on H&S best practice and compliance, working with them to find positive solutions to any issues and acting as a genuine advisor on specific projects and sites
- Develop and implement group H&S initiatives and behavioural safety programmes at a local level, undertake audits and inspections as required, report to the H&S Manager for your region on H&S performance and KPIs, identify potential training needs and requirements, and carry out incident investigations and root cause analysis as required
- Any applicant must hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and either be CMIOSH or have the ability to demonstrate that they are working towards Chartered status
- Happy to travel across the East Anglia and Northern Home Counties regions
- Have experience within a construction environment
PMu - 12417