An established Health and Safety Consultancy, working predominantly throughout Property and Retail, is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Working with a range of clients in West London, this is a brilliant opportunity to work throughout a range of industries while developing key consultancy skills, offering excellent long-term career progression.
- Working with a range of clients to provide professional consultancy support and advice, including audits, risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Supporting and liaising with client training, health and safety risk, and audits of business activities, support functions, or contractors as identified.
- Maintaining the customer relationship management system and related processes.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent;
- Relevant IOSH Membership;
- Prove success in consultancy and corporate environments;
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable developing relationships with key clients;
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel as required.