A specialist Health and Safety Consultancy is seeking an immediately available Health and Safety Administrator to assist their West Midlands based client for an initial 3-6-month contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the Health & Safety team to control and manage the documentation process for contractors and other Health and Safety Administrative tasks.
This role is on a full time basis - working hours 8-6pm.
- Carryout an effective review of Contractor documentation and management.
- Understanding Health and Safety legislation relevant to the responsibility of the control of contractors.
- Practical understanding and application of Risk Assessments and Method Statements and Construction Phase Plans.
- Good understanding of CDM regulations.
- Ability to interpret Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Experience within working in a muti-disciplinary site
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- CDM Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of managing control of contractors.
- Effective communicator
- Excellent written and numerical skills