|Salary||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 4 August 2019|
To be considered for this Head of Training position you must have the following:
• Applicants should have a degree (or equivalent) in a related field and hold the NEBOSH Diploma,
• a relevant teaching qualification and an advanced driving qualification.
• Previous line management experience is essential along with experience of H&S auditing.
• Ability to travel overseas
• Strong communicator at all levels
The Head of Training main focus is on increasing financial contributions by building commercial relationships with client organisations and ensuring that services offered are developed and delivered to exemplary standards.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will oversee the performances of trainers across workplace, home, leisure and road safety to ensure accuracy and efficiency across agreed processes and procedures.
Attractive package of upto 45k and company car with additional benefits – for more information on this Head of Training position please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000.