|Salary||£80000 - £85000 per annum|
|Sector||Utilities & Renewables|
|Posted||8 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 3 August 2019|
• Lead on strategic and operational matters relating to compliance with, Safety, Health & wellbeing, Environment, Quality and the use of primary resources (Energy, water and fuel) across the organisation
• Promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture within the Company, ensuring it can meet its legal requirements
• Providing competent support and expert advice to stakeholders across the organisation
• Overall responsibility to maintain and renew essential permits and operational licenses, including ISO compliance
• Team management and development of HSEQ staff
• Driving organisational HSEQ objectives & targets across the group
• Providing the CEO and Senior management with information and reports in relation to compliance, SHEQE and wellbeing
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will ideally bring the following expertise:
• Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH).
• Highly skilled inter-personal skills, with experience of managing key stakeholders within the H&S sector.
• Strong business acumen, coupled with a drive to coach and develop H&S professionals.
• Developer of systems and procedures that ensure business expectations are met and/or exceeded.
• An advantage will be given to applicants that already offer experience of working at a senior level within the Utilities / Construction industry.
• With regards to personal traits and attributes, you will be a highly visible leader, charismatic with excellent motivational qualities, whilst remaining calm and measured when operating under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
We offer a fantastic benefits package in a great working environment –including:
• Competitive salary offering up to £85,000
• Up to 25% Bonus.
• Company Car / allowance £740pm
• 25 days pa annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Fully funded private medical insurance. Employee + Pension