Head of HSE
£75,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be the Head of HSE for an innovative construction contractor headquartered in Surrey. This leadership role requires a candidate who possesses significant experience with a well reputed contractor and who is familiar with high value, complex construction projects.
- Work closely with the site operational team to advise on all SHE related issues throughout all construction phases
- Be prepared to take the lead role in developing and designing HSEQ strategy for the projects
- Liaise with onsite sub-contractors to ensure engagement and SHEQ best practice is being conducted by everyone on site
- Manage the development of the SHE team
- Reporting to the Board on all SHE related activities, including reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Experience of working in all stages of the construction process
- CMIOSH calibre individual
- Ability to manage complex projects and have a strong site presence
- Advanced communication skills