|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 26 February 2020|
The organisation have around 200 staff who are mainly based at their manufacturing hub in Sheffield with around 40 out on install projects. They have grown and developed in this niche field and are continuing in this growth phase, expanding rapidly. It’s a great time to join and this role presents a really special opportunity for someone to truly change how health and safety is managed.
This role will work closely with the Exec Directors and senior managers on site to ensure technically everything is in place, push improvement projects and set and monitor KPI’s. You will raise the profile of health and safety as well as communicate effectively what is happening. The overarching goal is championing culture change.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in Renewable, Chemical, Manufacturing or other high risk sector
• Experience heading up and leading a Health and Safety Team
• Risk identification and assessment
• CMIOSH and Diploma Level Qualification in Health and Safety
• Experience with some of all of the following; DSEAR, Product Safety legislation, including PED & ATEX, COSHH, HAZOP/LOPA
• Experience with culture change, especially getting all levels taking accountability for health and safety
• Commercially aware and you need to be able to see the bigger picture
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Very good relationship builder and strong communicator
• Driving licence
If you are interested in understanding more about the position please apply directly to the advert or send your CV to Aisling.Reid@hserecruitment.co.uk and we can arrange a call.