|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Posted||9 days ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 7 July 2019|
To be considered for this Head of Compliance role you must have:
• A wealth of experience operating at a senior level, overseeing Fire Risk Assessment activities.
• Valid United Kingdom driving licence.
• Professional membership of a recognised Fire Safety related body.
• It is essential that you have completed a series of nationally recognised training courses and/or be listed on the national recognised register of fire risk assessors and have the desire to become 3rd party certificated under a UKAS accredited fire risk assessor competency scheme.
• Level 4, level 5 or degree qualified in a fire safety or fire engineering discipline. I.e. Level 5 Diploma in Fire Safety or equivalent.
• Proven and previous experience in the completion of Fire Risk Assessments.
• Recognisable and professional qualification in fire risk assessments.
• Commitment to CPD.
• Demonstrated ability to hold an autonomous role with excellent time management.
• High levels of literacy and written communication skills, expert application of IT skills to include all aspects of the Microsoft Suite.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Degree educated, with a fire safety / engineering discipline.
• Local Fire Authority - technical fire safety or enforcement officer experience will be favourable.
• Recognised 3rd Party Accreditation with the Institution of Fire Engineers, Register of Fire Risk Assessors or a similar industry related scheme is desirable.
• Be qualified to undertake training and assessment activities.
• Audit qualifications to include ISO 9001.
For more information please contact James.email@example.com or call 0121 343 5000.