Shirley Parsons are working with a Global Construction organisation to recruit a new Head of Behavioural Change. This exciting and challenging role will offer a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to express their experience and knowledge to implement positive change within the businesses long term strategies:
- To plan and deliver a behavioural change programme tailored to the organisations Strategy.
- Identify Short-term and Medium-term targets related to the current market and support the development of the Strategy.
- Consider budget management, ensuring the programmes/ projects are cost effective.
- Lead and motivate Managers and ensure all relationships are collaborative.
- Collaborate with external bodies ensuring consistency throughout the delivery of the strategy.
- Successful candidate to hold a Degree in Psychology along with a recognised Health and Safety Qualification.
- Ability to make key decisions across all levels of the business.
- A demonstrated leader focused on strategic goals.
- Experience of delivering and improving programmes.
- Candidate must be able to drive and be medically fit to hold a CSCS Black Card.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.There is no re-location package with this job role. Shirley Parsons do not discriminateon the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexualorientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please contact Fraser McLachlan for further information on 01296 320 819