A position within a growing, specialist manufacturing organisation based in Hampshire has arisen. The role will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful & growing organisation. It will suit an individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Develop the HSE culture across a fast-based operation
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive approach to HSE
- Be a driving force for HSEQ performance on site.
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Manufacturing, supply-chain or engineering experience is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital