Health & Safety Manager FTC 12 months
Your new company
My client a business services organisation based in the Lancashire area are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager to join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months
You will manage the day to day Health & Safety requirements of the maintenance team as well as Health & Safety and Compliance within the wider Business.
Your new role
- You will ensure the Company's Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently across the organisation.
- Identify and meet employee training needs in relation to health and safety.
- Support managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice.
- Carry out risk assessments and site inspections
- Keep up to date with new legislation
- Conduct team meetings with managers and staff
- Ensure that training is provided
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have Health & Safety Qualifications (NEBOSH Certificate/NEBOSH Construction Certificate/ Degree in Occupational Health)
- Ideally will also have SMSTS/Streetworks certificate
- Civils or Electrical knowledge will be an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.