A growing construction H&S consultancy are seeking a H&S Consultant to join their large, forward-thinking team. This will be a home-based role, covering multiple construction sites In London and the Home Counties. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career, working on large-scale projects with some of the biggest names in the construction sector.
- This will be a mixed Site and Office based role that will see you manage your own diary, covering multiple construction sites around the London and Essex region, including house building sites, commercial new-builds and large-scale refurbishments
- You will carry out an effective programme of site-based audits and inspections across this portfolio of projects, reporting back to the client on your findings and recommendations for improvements
- An important part of the role will be building effective relationships with site-based teams at the projects you are visiting, and influencing them effectively to facilitate a positive H&S culture
- Assisting with accident and incident investigations, and on-site H&S training as and when required
- NEBOSH Certificate is required as a minimum for this role; the NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be preferred
- Hands-on, relevant experience and knowledge of the construction industry is essential.
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to H&S management, with the ability to build strong relationships with site-based teams
- Full UK driving license is required.