A multi-disciplined Health and Safety Consultancy are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Team. Reporting into the Director of Business Development, this role will see you acquiring new business as well maintaining relationships with previous clients and upselling key services. This is a home-based role, with travel in London and the South East.
- Sourcing and acquiring new commercial opportunities for the business;
- Acting as an Account Manager for existing clients whilst upselling key services;
- Engaging with and winning business from potential clients in a professional manner;
- Working towards team and individual targets on a monthly-basis;
- Representing the company to potential clients.
- Commercially aware, with proven competency in business development in Health and Safety, Asbestos, Fire and/or CDM sectors;
- A target-driven individual who thrives in a result-focused environment;
- Strong motivational skills and the ability to work autonomously to targets;
- Access to your own vehicle and willingness to travel as required.