An exciting opportunity has become available within one of the UK Leading Construction Developers for a Health and Safety Advisor. This opportunity will give exposure to the candidate to work closely with the H&S Manager and take on a number of senior responsibilities too. You will be responsible for managing the Health and Safety requirements within a region inside London on a number of live sites, making a positive influence within the workforce.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations accordingly.
- Manage your diary autonomously.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager, offering both personal development and the opportunity to progress within the business.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments – desirably build/ M&E or Refurbishment work.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
For more information please contact Fraser McLachlan on 01296 320 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Shirley Parsons do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.