The job will provide professional support to the University in order to promote health and safety culture.
Your new role The role holder will provide professional advice and support to the University in order to: * promote the health, safety and well-being culture across the University, including staff, students, contractors, visitors and members of the general public who may be affected by the University's activities; * achieve statutory health and safety compliance; * to continuously improve health and safety management performance.
- To provide professional and pro-active advice, support and guidance to assist with the University's Health and Safety Policy, organisation and arrangements implementation and compliance.
- To develop, maintain, monitor and review University Health and Safety guidance and procedures.
- To assist with the implementation of and compliance with University Health and Safety guidance and procedures, and aim for continual improvement.
- To undertake continuing professional development (CPD) to ensure an up-to-date, high standard, technical knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation and best practice.
- To support staff and students with the preparation and implementation of risk assessments and control measures.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.