Acre is proud to be working with a world-renowned food manufacturer, to find a competent and experienced Group Safety, Health & Environment Manager responsible for all sites across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The region includes over 3000 employees across 12 manufacturing sites. The role will be responsible for providing leadership to a regional and site EHS managers and ultimately responsible for implementing group standards across the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the organisations safety culture through credible leadership and hands on influence and engagement at site level
- Coordinate and take part in regional and site audit programs
- Jointly lead the prioritisation of the Safety, Regulatory & Compliance Capital Budget
- Represent the business at various regional and in-country forum and safety authority meetings
This role has a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders within the supply chain, where you'll be constantly looking for improvement activities across the 12 manufacturing facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional Safety Qualification, Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a multisite manufacturing environment
- Strong behavioural competence in; driving change through others, industry leadership and executive disposition
- The ability to move seamlessly between different environments, from senior corporate meetings to engaging with shop floor employees.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing global business in a challenging role with a large geographical remit. If you have the right skills and experience and you are looking for your next challenge, please don't hesitate to apply.