|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector||Occupational Health & Hygiene|
|Posted||8 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 7 August 2019|
The nature of this role means that you will be working autonomously for much of the time, but you will also be expected to work collaboratively in order to deliver business objectives across its seven sites.
To be considered for this Group Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Manager:,
• A degree or equivalent, or, relevant equivalent experience.
• A professional qualification in health and safety, for example, the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
• At least five years' post qualification experience of working in a similar Health & Safety role in a relevant large, multi-site organisation, ideally retail or commercial.
• Membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. IOSH, CIEH etc.
• Expert knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation and best practice.
• The ability to deliver appropriate accredited courses across a wide variety of levels.
Skills and personal attributes required
Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
Efficient organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and meet objectives under pressure, manage projects and tasks to tight timescales.
Well-developed research, analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
An ability to work autonomously, flexibly and work on several complex tasks or projects at any one time, with minimal guidance from senior management.
To be solution focused with an ability to be creative in helping colleagues to achieve business objectives whilst ensuring that all Health & Safety criteria are fully met.
Flexibility to travel to all sites in the UK & Ireland, with occasional overnight stays. An occasional requirement to attend meetings and other activities outside of normal working hours.
Salary between 50k- 60k for the right person with additional benefits.
For more information on this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000