|Salary||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Posted||19 days ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 29 August 2019|
This role will be perfectly suited to someone with previous groundworks experience such as foundations, drainage and roads, who enjoys a multi-site role and a good knowledge of health and safety. You will monitor health and safety of groundwork operations, perform site inspections, audits and take lead on investigations. Supporting the operational teams with safety advice and training to ensure health and safety policy is implemented.
The ideal candidate profile includes:
• Previous groundworks experience.
• Good understanding of operational health and safety.
• NEBOSH qualified, with Construction Certificate being ideal.
• Focused on implementing good safety practise, giving practical advice.
• Manage your own diary and workload.
You will receive a competitive package which includes a basic salary of £35,000 to £42,000 (flexible for the right candidate), car or allowance, fuel card, pension, life insurance, healthcare and bonus (up to 10%).