We are working with a leading property management company to recruit a Group Head of Health, Safety & Environment. Based from London and with travel to sites across the UK, you will be responsible for developing the management and provision of all aspects of health, safety & environment requirements for the group. Excellent interpersonal and people management skills are essential.
- Advise the board and team members on all matters relating to HSE and Fire.
- Develop, in conjunction with key stakeholders, the direction and objections for HSE and Fire across the group and ensure it is consistently implemented across sites.
- Lead and support the on-going development of a world-class HSE and Fire culture in line with objectives of the business.
- Develop strong, positive & proactive relationships with directors, senior managers and key members of the management teams.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and CMIOSH.
- A results-driven, people manager with demonstrable working experience of HSEFQ compliance
- Experience of working in the Commercial Property, FM or Retail sectors.
- Be financially astute with a strong commercial focus