YOUR NEW COMPANY
A growing international EHS Consultancy with a loyal and diverse client base is looking for an H&S Consultant to join their organisation. This expanding organisation is looking for a EHS Advisor to embedded with a global high-profile client that operate within the financial services industry.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a London based position with occasional international travel. Reporting to the Directly to the EHS Manager you will act as an internal advisor to the business, manage a number of projects and reporting initiatives at both a UK and global level in order to ensure that the client's health, safety and environmental management strategy is delivered across the property portfolio. You will also be responsible for:
- Co-ordination of the global safety and sustainability reporting framework
- The development of global level and country specific policies and procedures
- Management of site by site compliance risks and providing the assurance that such risks are effectively controlled via direct intervention and desk top auditing of global sites
- Providing education and awareness to staff on health safety and environmental good practice
- Management of the ISO 14001 Certificated Environmental Management System
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
You must hold the NEBOSH Certificate and be Tech IOSH as a minimum (ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent / Grad IOSH) and you also are a member of IEMA with relevant experience on implementing or maintaining management systems with ISO 14001 standard.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary up to £45,000, 25 days annual leave + public holidays, Private Healthcare, pension and a strong commitment to CPD.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career