Location: London or Warrington
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to the fight against serious and organised crime?
To deliver an enabling health and safety service across the NCA as part of a team, promoting compliance with H&S law and best practice whilst supporting business area objectives in protecting the public.
To continuously improve a positive health and safety culture in the NCA by working with Officers at all levels to control hazards through development and promotion of robust systems incorporating a sensible risk management approach.
Candidates are required to provide evidence against the following;
1) Problem Solving
3) Teamwork & Partnership
4) Negotiating & Influencing
Candidates are required to provide evidence against the following Entry Criteria;
1) Knowledge of the practical application of Health & Safety Legislation
2) Experience of planning / project work and working to tight deadlines.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent
- Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, equivalent qualification or working towards.
- Chartered Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- Recognised training qualification.
- Recognised management training.
Please visit www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/careers and apply by inputting the Reference details