YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety Consultancy is looking for a Food Safety Consultant to join their organisation. This organisation has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a home-based role with national travel. Reporting directly to the Health & Safety Director, you will be responsible for:
- To undertake a variety of site audits, risk assessments and food inspections proficiently at clients' premises
- Write risk assessments, safe system of work, client specific policies, reports, work instructions, risk assessments and method statements where necessary for a wide range of issues.
- Deliver general, professional health and safety and food safety advice to clients.
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of laboratory analysis.
- Arrange and carry out all work to meet with agreed Company & client timescales.
- Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects within division as directed by the area manager.
- Liaise with project managers and account managers in relation to work under their control.
- Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You need to hold at least a Level 3 Food Safety Hygiene qualification (ideally Level 4 or Environmental Health degree) and a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent. You are a driven, confident, engaging with great customer service skills and business acumen individual. You'll have relevant H&S experience across a client facing roles and on delivering Food Safety inspections.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £38k, company car or car allowance, plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.