A leading branded restaurant are seeking to appoint a Food, Health and Safety advisor to join a progressive, dedicated and growing team.
- Ensure the day to day compliance of sites nationally.
- Assist in the development of brand-tailored policies and procedures.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and external authorities.
- Promote best practice and drive the development of a positive health and safety culture.
- Be a friendly, positive and energetic team player.
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent.
- Ideally level 3 or above food safety certificate.
- Methodical, commercially aware and with a good eye for detail.
- Experienced in either the retail/hospitality/leisure sectors.