A London based Housing Association is recruiting for a Fire Safety Inspector to join them on a permanent basis. Covering a number of sites across London and Hertfordshire, you will be required to provide on site Fire Safety advice to the company and assist the Fire & Asbestos Manager in managing all legal requirements in regard to Fire Safety. This role is ideally suited to a Fire Safety professional with experience of working in the Housing/Residential property sector.
- Ensure that all fire safety regulation, legislation, guidance, codes of practice and best practice are met by the company and its stakeholders at all times.
- Manage reactive and planned installations and repairs to ensure they comply with Fire Safety regulations and are completed within timescale and to budget.
- Undertake detailed Fire Risk Assessments as and when required providing detailed analysis of findings on complex buildings to assist with strategic H&S decision.
- Deliver Fire Safety training to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- 3rd Party Accredited Fire Risk Assessment Qualification - essential.
- Detailed knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all other Fire Safety legislation and guidance relating to housing, buildings and their occupants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience of undertaking and auditing fire risk assessments.