A renowned international HSE consultancy working to provide services to a range of clients across the UK is seeking an experienced Fire and Health & Safety Consultant to join their market leading team. Reporting into the Senior Technical Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for servicing commercial, industrial, retail and residential clients from a home-base with a potentially national travel remit, working throughout Health, Safety, and Fire Risk. This is an exciting opportunity for an established professional to develop their skill-set with a successful multinational business, providing the exposure to several large clients and the opportunity to develop your repertoire throughout a broad industry range.
- Working with clients including commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions and commercial lenders, managing agents, property managers, industrial clients, local authorities and the wider public sector;
- Duties including FRAs and Risk Assessments, strategy and gap analysis reports, training, and client project management as required;
- Working from a home-base and travelling throughout the UK as required.
- Strong background in Health, Safety and Fire risk across a variety of sectors;
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent, with a relevant IOSH membership;
- Qualified in Fire Risk Assessments;
- Experience with ISO 18001 advantageous;
- Proven success in a similar role, with experience in client project management and team management;
- Full UK Driving License, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR14222