Join an Irish based Project Management and Engineering firm as a Fire Engineer with the opportunity to work across several large construction projects in Dublin and the surrounding area. You will have the opportunity to be based in either the East or West Ireland office and will gain a great deal of client exposure and major project experience.
As the Fire Engineer you will:
- Manage your own projects and deliver quality fire safety solutions on time and on budget.
- Work on a diverse, exciting and range of projects from conceptual fire strategy development through to hand over.
- Have a degree in fire engineering or equivalent.
- Have extensive experience in delivering fire engineered solutions for Irish.
- Be aware of appropriate legislation and design guidance for use in the UK.
- Clearly understand the total fire concept: from the client brief through to construction and operation.
This is an opportunity for a Fire Engineer to grow within an experienced team. You will receive excellent training and professional development within the business and will gain a great deal of exposure to a number of clients across Ireland, with potential requirement on London projects also.
Our client offers a good deal of flexibility and home working opportunity, as well as a competitive salary and generous benefits package. For more information call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551