An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Facilities Manager to support the Finance and Resources Director in ensuring that all AUKES assets support excellent customer service and meet necessary statutory and operational requirements.
- Leading on the management of all Age UK East Sussex properties and vehicles
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits in line with statutory requirements
- Maintenance of the property audit schedule and Health and Safety Manuals
- Supporting on the development and delivery of an agreed organisation-wide ICT strategy
- Maintaining premises CCTV, Burglar and Fire Alarm systems and attending call outs where required
- Assisting in the sourcing of suitable new properties and leading on property acquisition
- Leading the development of specification, tendering and sourcing of premises contractors, including project management and budgetary control
A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on their own initiative, the successful candidate will be reliable and flexible with a professional outlook and have the drive to support the Finance and Resources Director in leading and delivering an excellent asset management service to the organisation
All fully completed application must be received no later than 1st February at 4pm. Interviews will be taking place on the 19th and 20th February at our Eastbourne offices.
Any queries about the role should be directed in the first instance to the Human Resources Team on 01273 476704 ext. 612 or by email: email@example.com