|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 30 November 2019|
Based in Birmingham city centre, this role will see the successful post holder oversee the smooth running of facilities, alongside providing a well maintained, safe and secure working environment for colleagues, clients and visitors.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and engineers
• Space planning for internal moves
• Ensuring ISO9001 and ISO27701 compliance is maintained and adhered to
• Successful implementation of Health and Safety polices including accident reporting, first aid, fire safety, inductions, manual handling and risk assessments
• Managing the Health and Safety portal / system
In order to be considered, the successful post holder must hold:
• NEBOSH General Certificate
• 12 months+ experience in a similar position
• A professional presentation, with the ability to communicate effectively with different level stakeholders across the business
This is a full time position, 37 hours per week. Salary range is £27-30,000 plus company benefits.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org