|Salary||£25000 per annum|
|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 22 December 2019|
Based in central London, this role will see the successful post holder assist the Regional Manager with the smooth running of facilities, alongside providing a well maintained, safe and secure working environment for colleagues, clients and visitors.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Completing DSE and work station assessments
• Conducting office walk rounds on a daily basis
• Front of house / reception duties
• Postal and document archive management
In order to be considered, the successful post holder must hold:
• IOSH Managing Safely would be advantageous (although the company will support the successful candidate with qualifications once in post if you do not hold)
• 12 months experience in a professional service, or similar environment
This is a full time position, 37 hours per week. Salary is up to £25,000 plus company benefits.
To apply, please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org