|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Sector||Public Sector, Risk management|
|Posted||7 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 17 July 2019|
As the Event Safety Officer you will have the responsibility of spectator safety management at all live periods for the site. You will also have accountability for the planning, implementation and management of successful event security and stewarding operations.
Other key responsibilities to include:
• Assessing risk and potential safety issues and taking a proactive approach to minimising these
• Implement measures to mitigate risk in dynamic situations
• Plan events ensuring all legal requirements are met
• People management and building solid working relationships
• Support management to implement all policies and procedures effectively
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• Level 4 in spectator safety
• Level 5 in crowd management (or working towards)
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role (event safety, football stadia safety etc.)
• People management skills and experience of leading teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The salary range for this role is £28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience, plus benefits package to include 28 days annual leave (+bank holidays), pension and employee perks scheme.
As this role is in the events sector, having the flexibility to work evenings and weekends is critical. The ideal candidate must have the flexibility to work during live event periods.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.