European Quality Manager - Civil Engineering
London | £53,000 + Car and Excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a one of the UK's fastest growing civil engineering companies to recruit a European Quality Manager. This role will be responsible for high-profile projects across London and three major projects throughout Europe. Reporting to the Head of Quality, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quality professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the European Quality Manager will include:
- Assisting in developing and maintaining quality procedures to achieve compliance
- Writing inspection test plans (ITP), organizing and supporting on-site briefings, training, maintenance and controlling of quality procedures on site
- Engaging with senior managers across the business on quality related issues and working with them to create innovative solutions
- Monitoring project quality contractual agreements and requirements and engage with clients on quality related matters
The successful European Quality Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar Quality role ideally from within civil engineering, construction, utilities or a related industry
- Practitioner member of the CQI, working towards chartered within 2 years
- Experience with BIM and / or design control would be ideal
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach ambitious and assertive with the ability to think on your feet
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Quality, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the quality, health and safety industry from Quality, Health and Safety Manager, Quality, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.