A world-leading technology company has partnered with Acre in their search for an Environmental Manager to cover a 12 months Fixed Term Contract covering maternity. The role will have equal responsibilities across the spectrum of Enviromental function and will require a professional that has balanced experienced to excel within this post. You will be working closely with the Director of Environment and Compliance to drive global initiatives throughout the business.
- Working closely as part of a new global team to deliver best practices
- Champion environmental initiatives across the business
- Engaging with all levels of stakeholders to drive the safety culture forward
- Take ownership of the environment and quality management systems and affect change throughout the business
- Advising senior management within strategic Business units on environmental matters
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Environmental professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and champion the environmental initiatives throughout this prestigious business. Your communication skills will be key in enabling people to take ownership of their own safety and that of their colleagues and clients.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Relevant qualification in environmental management or related subject
- A natural innovator, able to problem solve and provide solutions to unique
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, able to easily build effective and transparent relationships
- A self-starter who can manage a complex workload, operating across multiple teams, both internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
This is an excellent chance for an individual to grow and develop whilst working within a high-profile international organisation that will challenge and test your skillset. If you feel you have the necessary experience to shine in this role then don't delay and apply now