A large multi-national FTSE250 Infrastructure group has partnered with Acre to identify an Environmental Manager to join their team for a 12-month fixed term contract. Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, you will manage and lead the ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Managing the UK environmental credentials ensuring a culture of continual improvement
- Developing management briefing papers and alerts on environmental legal changes and communicate changes
- Ensuring environmental impacts are assessed and controls developed to minimise and incorporated within the EMS
- Advising senior management within strategic Business units on environmental matters
- Working with the wider HSES staff to ensure compliance to environmental standards
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate subject-matter expert to apply their skills in a high-profile environment which is committed to high standards and receptive to creativity and innovation. Your communication skills, adaptability and assured style will set you up for success on this exciting new client account.
To Be Successful
- Be educated to a degree level in environmental management or related subject
- Understand environmental issues in the construction sector
- Be a Practitioner or Full Member of IEMA or equivalent professional membership
- A strong knowledge of ISO14001 EMS
- Be strong in your knowledge of environmental management systems
This excellent opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst working within a high-profile international organisation that will challenge and test your skillset. If you feel you have the necessary experience to shine in this role then apply now to receive a call to discuss the opportunity further.