Acre has been engaged by a global manufacturer, the world leader in their field, to recruit an Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist into the business.
This is a newly created position for the business after investing significantly into the site, enabling you to partner with and advise site management teams to ensure EHS measures and procedures are embedded as necessary on each site.
As the Environmental. Health & Safety specialist you will support the implementation and ongoing management of the EHS programmes for the specific manufacturing sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and identifying cthe site-specific requirements for changes to the EHS programme;
- Working with the sits management teams to identify and asses any risks to health and safety, develop, implementing and maintaining the appropriate risk control measures;
- Implement actions and future procedures to minimise accident and incident investigations, implementing corrective actions.
- Coach, develop and support the EHS Representatives on site to enable them to carry out their duties effectively, ensuring and driving employee engagement.
- HSE audits of the business against the Corporate and divisional regulatory guidelines
- Review existing and new proposals for facilities and plant equipment
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced EHS professional from a manufacturing background
- Strong understanding or experience of auditing production facilities and processes to ISO standard.
- Good understanding of Continuous Improvement
- Proven experience coaching and developing EHS teams and the ability to influence
This is an exciting position within a global manufacturing business to really drive a positive EHS culture; with significant areas to progress within the business.
Please do not hesitate to apply with your latest CV.