A leading international HSEQ Consultancy is looking to appoint an Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator to join on an embedded basis for a Global financial institution.
Working from their head office in central London on a full-time basis, this role will see you working on a global scale (travel not required).
Reporting into the EHS Manger, this role will involve both Environmental and Health and Safety delivery in an FM environment.
The ideal candidate must have both Environmental and Health and Safety experience.
- Working in a high-performing embedded team with a key client to identify specific Environmental, Health and Safety needs and solutions;
- Work on a global scale with different business units implementing and managing aspects of Environmental such as ISO 14001;
- Duties include risk assessments, DSE assessments, fire safety responsibilities, training programmes, and manual handling policies, amongst others.
- Experience in an environmental role implementing ISO 14001 (Essential)
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- Experience working in FM in an EHS role with a global focus;
- Experience in Fire Risk desirable;