Acre are excited to partner with a global infrastructure group to identify an Environmental Compliance Manager to join their team for a 12-month fixed term contract. Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, you will manage and lead the ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS); you will also ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation and industry requirements.
- Managing the UK environmental credentials and compliance ensuring a culture of continual improvement
- Developing management briefing papers and alerts on environmental legal changes and communicate changes
- Ensuring environmental impacts are assessed and controls developed to minimise and incorporated within the EMS
- Advising senior management within strategic Business units on environmental matters
- Working with the wider HSES staff to ensure compliance to environmental standards
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate subject-matter expert to apply their skills in a high-profile environment which is committed to high standards and receptive to creativity and innovation. Your communication skills, adaptability and assured style will set you up for success on this exciting new client account.
To Be Successful
- Be educated to a degree level in environmental management or related subject
- Understand environmental issues in the construction sector
- Be a Practitioner or Full Member of IEMA or equivalent professional membership
- A strong knowledge of ISO14001 EMS
- Be strong in your knowledge of environmental management systems
This excellent opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst working within a high-profile infrastructure organisation that will challenge and test your skillset. If you feel you have the necessary experience to shine in this role and you would like to have one of our consultants to schedule a call to discuss the role further, then please express an interest by applying now.