Pontypool | £250/pd + Car
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well-established construction and civils company who are looking to recruit an Environment Advisor. The organisation works on a range of major projects; from rail to utilities and major infrastructure projects. This is a multi-site role where the individual will be expected to drive environment performance across a number of projects.
Responsibilities for the Environment Advisor will include:
- Supporting the SHEQ Manger in driving environment awareness across several active sites
- To assist in the delivery of the environmental strategy, and ensure compliance with management system, standards, processes and procedures
- Communicating and reporting on environmental performance to the senior management team
- Create and deliver new environmental initiatives to raise awareness and drive environmental performance
The successful Environment Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar environmental position from within construction, civil engineering, rail or a related industry
- A recognised qualification in Environmental Management (or associated discipline) with excellent data management ability and ideally membership of IEMA
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Conor Walsh on +44 (0) 1923 432 628 or
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.